In today's highly competitive market, it’s more important than ever to engage with your existing customers to build brand trust and loyalty. At the beginning of the month, Amazon announced Brand Tailored Promotions - allowing sellers to create special deals for specific customer "audiences”, for free!
What Are Brand-Tailored Promotions?
Rather than just having blanket deals available to just anyone, Brand Tailored Promotions allow you to engage with your existing consumer base by offering special promotions and catering to their audience type. The different audience types include:
- Brand followers: Customers who have clicked to follow your brand on Amazon.
- Potential new customers: Customers who have clicked on your brand and products or added to cart but have not purchased in the last 12 months.
- Repeat customers: Customers who have ordered your brand’s products more than once in the last 12 months.
- High-spend customers: The highest spending 5% of your brand’s customers in the last 12 months.
- Recent customers: The most recent 5% of customers who have purchased from your brand.
- Cart abandoners: Customers who have added one or more of your products to their cart but haven’t purchased in the last three months.
Creating Brand-Tailored Promotions in Seller Central
To create a Brand Tailored promotion, navigate to the Advertising tab in the Seller Central menu and select Brand Tailored Promotions.
From there, you can select the brand and audience. Enter the promotion details and click Submit Promo Code! Brand Tailored Promotions are only available to registered brand owners. We recommend reading Amazon’s Brand Tailored Promotion guide and help page for full details.
If you’re a client looking for more information, contact your account team! If you’re interested in learning more about how Blue Wheel can aid in your brand efforts in online marketplaces, schedule a consultation with our team, we would love to hear from you.