The Voice of a Customer Page is one of Amazon’s most useful tools available to sellers due to its transparent insight into customers’ feedback. Sellers can use Amazon's Voice of a Customer page to stay on top of their product defects. Rather than waiting for an ASIN to be removed from Amazon’s catalog from repeat customer complaints, be proactive by monitoring the Voice of a Customer page regularly!
What Data is Available within the Voice of a Customer Page in Seller Central?
- Excellent (green): Your offer is performing significantly better than similar offers.
- Good (light green): Your offer is performing well or better than similar offers.
- Fair (yellow): Your offer is performing comparably to similar offers.
- Poor (orange): Your offer is performing worse than the similar offers.
- Very poor (red): Your offer is performing significantly worse than similar offers.
Sellers can also rely on the Voice of a Customer to get the following insights on the ASIN level:
- Negative Customer Experience chart (data going back up to 12 weeks)
- Top Reported Customer Issues – the percentage, and issue summaries
- Recent customer feedback (from returns, reviews, and “other sources”)
Not only can sellers gain insights into issues customers are experiencing with their products, but they can also take direct actions to resolve the issues directly from the Voice of a Customer page!
What's New with the Voice of a Customer Page in Seller Central?
Amazon recently launched a new tab on the Voice of a Customer page – Fit Insights!
With Fit Insights, sellers can get familiar with customer’s thoughts on the sizing of your products. Get valuable insight into the following data:
- Return Analysis: a chart that shows a comparison of your ASIN, your other ASINs in the same catalog, and the benchmark for the product category.
- Review Sentiment: get insights into frequent complaints from customers who left poor product reviews.
- Size Chart Analyzer: get recommendations on changes that would enhance customer experience or resolve a common misunderstanding.
If you're a client looking for more information, contact your Account Team! If you’re interested in learning more about how Blue Wheel can aid in your brand efforts in online marketplaces, schedule a consultation with our team, we would love to hear from you.